10% OFF ALL TUXEDO CHINOS APPLY CODE: TUXEDOTEN AT CHECKOUT



SIENNA BIKER

PRICE £620.00

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

LOT LTHR - MADE TO ORDER :

  • 30% deposit when placing an order and the remaining 70% when your custom item is ready.
  • The product is non-refundable and non-returnable.

HOW TO PAY?

TO PAY 30% DEPOSIT PLEASE USE DISCOUNT CODE "DEPOSIT" AT THE CHECKOUT 

FOR THE OUTSTANDING 70% WE WILL EMAIL YOU AN INVOICE  JUST BEFORE YOUR GARMENT IS READY TO PICK UP.

How long do I have to wait for my order?

Between 8-10 weeks. We will keep you updated on the process from the moment your order is placed. 

* FOR ADDITIONAL SIZES + COLOURS PLEASE ENQUIRE info@lot78.com

WORN OUT BIKER- SIENNA OVERSIZED BIKER

    MAIN BODY -100% NAPPA LEATHER ( TREATED TO GIVE IT A WORN EFFECT)

    WASH CARE: SPECIAL DRY CLEAN ONLY

    Our sizing is a guide only. We consider our garments to be standard sizing. 

    Please consider the guide and your individual body type when choosing your size. 

    Please refer to the individual product pages for more detailed fit notes on each style.

     

    WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE :

     

     

    MEN'S SIZE GUIDE :