SUEDE GEORGE JACKET

PRICE £795.00

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

MADE TO ORDER SUEDE JACKETS:

  • 30% deposit when placing an order and the remaining 70% when your jacket is ready.
  • The product is non-refundable and non-returnable.

HOW TO PAY?

TO PAY 30% DEPOSIT PLEASE USE DISCOUNT CODE "DEPOSIT" AT THE CHECKOUT 

FOR THE OUTSTANDING 70% WE WILL EMAIL YOU AN INVOICE  JUST BEFORE YOUR JACKET IS READY TO PICK UP.

How long do I have to wait for my order?

Between 8-10 weeks. We will keep you updated on the process from the moment your order is placed.

* FOR ADDITIONAL SIZES + COLOURS PLEASE ENQUIRE info@lot78.com 

PERSONALISATION:

  • Send us an email to Info@lot78.com with your Chosen font, Chosen colour, and your chosen Intials. This will be embroidered onto a self fabric patch on the inside of your chosen jacket. 
  • The product is non-refundable and non-returnable.
  • STANDARD PERSONALISATION  (up to 3 letters) - £20.00
  • SPECIAL MESSAGE PERSONALISATION (up to 50 characters)  -  PRICE ON REQUEST (depending on artwork)

WHAT ARE THE STEPS?

STEP ONE : CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 FONTS.  

STEP TWO : CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR THREAD

STEP THREE :  CHOOSE YOUR INITIALS  (UP TO THREE LETTERS)

IS THIS IS A GIFT? 

*If you would like to have a message (up to 50 characters) instead of initials, please email us at info@lot78.com. Additional charges will apply

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY ORDER?

Between 8-12 weeks. This could be ready before 8 weeks, We will keep you updated on the process from the moment your order is placed.

 

 

 

 

Our sizing is a guide only. We consider our garments to be standard sizing. 

Please consider the guide and your individual body type when choosing your size. 

Please refer to the individual product pages for more detailed fit notes on each style.

 

WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE :

 

 

MEN'S SIZE GUIDE :